Brook Hollow Winery is a family farm winery overlooking the scenic Delaware Water Gap in Warren County, NJ. Minutes off Route 80, the 10 acre property houses a state of the art winery, tasting center, and brand new 4000 sq. ft. event space.
The winery was founded in 2006 by owner and winemaker Paul Ritter, his wife Debbie and three daughters Stefanie, Alyssa, and Jessica. In a very short period, Brook Hollow Winery outgrew the small tasting room at the farm. In 2013, a 10-acre farm field was purchased in Knowlton Township NJ and now yields over 7000 new grapevines.
We invite your company to enjoy a day in the country, sip some wine and bond with your colleagues.
Team Building • Holiday Parties • Company Picnics • Sales Meetings • Company Luncheons • Awards Dinners
Brook Hollow Winery offers a unique experience for your next corporate outing. Over the past few years, we have put together a team of professionals that can execute your next corporate event
We offer acres of pristine grounds and 2 unique venues to host your next event.
• 1600 sq ft tasting room with 30 ft bar
• Seating for 55
• 55” flat screen tv
• Wireless mic
• Audio/music sound system (inside and outside on porch)
• 40x40 wine production room attached with stainless steel tanks and complete bottling equipment
• 100ft long x 12 ft wide covered porch with 14x14 cedar gazebo attached overlooking vineyard
• Ample Parking and expansive lawn area
• 250 seating capacity
• 4000 sq. ft. event building clear span with stamped concrete floor to look like barnwood plank
• Combination of rectangular wood tables, round tables and high top cocktail tables
• Padded wooden chairs and white plastic folding chairs
• 20 ft x 20ft cedar gazebo attached to porch via a 40 ft long 8 ft wide concrete sidewalk
• Complete av equipment: wireless mic, surround sound system, podium, projection unit, portable viewing screens, 2- wall mounted 65” flat screen tv’s, laser pointers, color copy machine, laminating machine
• Portable 20ft x 8 ft stage with backdrop curtains
• Complete catering set up
• Outdoor mushroom propane heaters
• Portable fire pit
• Various Event Décor (battery operated candles, lanterns, flower vases, dessert stands, wood slabs)
• Complete event staff